Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm a Jewelry Lady!!


4 pieces of Premier Designs jewelry that I own.

               I finally did it. I signed up with Premier Designs Jewelry and am officially a jewelry consultant. Yeah!!! If you haven't heard of Premier Designs, let me tell you it is some very pretty stuff. Some pieces I would go as far as saying, are stunning.  The jewelry is much prettier in person. I had trouble deciding on this company or another company and am hoping, in the very near future, to do both.
              I am so excited to finally be starting my business! And that's what it is, too. My business. I didn't realize when I signed up and paid about $430, that I was going to need so much business "STUFF". When you sign up for the price I did, you don't get any jewelry to start with.  I am going to be hosting my training show June 4th and am trying so hard to get as many people there as I can! If I can make a certain amount I can purchase a jewelry package that would be perfect in getting me started. Or at least buy a few pieces more than what I have already. A friend of mine so kindly said I could host her jewelry party and I don't have but 4 pieces of  jewelry to show. AAHHGG!
                  I just got my start up package today! It had some catalogs and order forms that I needed and lots of great info. on how to get started and get the most out of my business. I still need to get and do so much before my show and it is only 2 weeks away! I really need to get my wiggle on!
                  Well, I have hope that my training show will be a success. I don't know how I will do at it. I hate standing up in front of people and am usually shy. I have been working on my shyness though and I will do my best! I do so love jewelry and I do believe in this jewelry.
                  I can't wait to get my feet wet and I can't wait to be able to spend some time with some women and do fashion stuff. What fun!! One thing I know, is parties! I love 'em! I just have to remember not to go overboard on the prizes and even the games. Oooooohhh!! Maybe some themes might make the parties even more fun! Maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, you? Shy? Not. Never. And, totally not in that type of environment. :-P

Congrats! Good luck! I won't be there but you have my order! ;-D

Alice said...

Nova, You are just too good to me! Thanks girl. And you have some fun and soak up some sun for me!:-)