Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Won! I Won! I Won a Book!!

             The book is Rock Hard - Sinners on Tour by Olivia Cunning the follow-up book of Backstage Pass and I won it from  Amy J. and her blog My Overstuffed Bookshelf. I was visiting her site and trying to catch up on all my reading and found a character review and description of the main character Sed Lionheart (written by the author herself, Olivia Cunning) and then noticed the contest. I thought, "Why not?" So I entered. And I WON!!
            Sed is the lead singer of the rock band Sinners. And From Olivia's excellent description I can visualize him perfectly. OMG *Fanning myself*! You can read the description for yourself and get to see all the wonderful pics she included at http://myoverstuffedbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/04/guest-post-giveaway-with-author-olivia.html# . I am still reading the book and so far it is VERY good. I was drawn into the story from the beginning! I can't wait to finish reading this book (if my kids will leave me alone!!). It is getting better and better each chapter I read.  am definitely going to have to get the first book Backstage Pass.
             I will write more of a review when I am done with the book. Which will be soon, I hope.

No comments: