Thursday, April 14, 2011

Making Mistakes

                    It is now day 4 of the "Are we getting the house or not" waiting game. I couldn't sit by and wait patiently any longer so I called the Realtor this morning. He tells me he hasn't heard anything yet and that because the mortgage company is out of state it could take a while. Well HOW long is it going to take?? But I don't question the time frame, I just bite my tongue. I don't want to come across rude. 
                     Then he tells me that the loan we applied for doesn't cover this particular property because it has rental property attached and that IF we get it we will have to pay MORE out of pocket money than first  discussed. What the #%&*?! So.... If we get the house and we can't pay the extra thousands (we have no idea how much it could be) than we could still lose the house and our earnest money. Which by the way he tells us after we gave him the check, that that particular earnest money amount might not be enough for this mortgage company. This time I really have to bite my tongue and get off the phone before I say something I am going to be sorry for.
                    And from what I gather, IF we don't get the house, we could be losing it because we didn't originally qualify for that property and we didn't give enough earnest money. Now if that isn't a kick in the head!!
                    The crap we have gone through with this Realtor for this house is rediculous!!
                    All I know is, whether we get the house or not someone is going to be in deep dog poo! Because I am not going to stand by and get walked all over by anyone. I don't consider this a mistake that can be forgotten. Two people, the Realtor and the Loan officer dropped the ball here. This is what they do for a living for crying out loud! They should have their stuff together and they should be watching out for the client!!!~! This is our money and future they are being so careless with. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! 
                      Now who knows what is going to come of all this.   

No comments: